Certification of Renewables Industry Proficiency
A candidate must demonstrate to The Oxford Princeton Programme that they have earned the Certification of Renewables Industry Proficiency through successful completion of ten online courses and one comprehensive final written exam.
The learning objectives of the 6 mandatory courses and 4 electives will combine to develop knowledge of the renewables industry in order to successfully write the final exam.
|6 MANDATORY COURSES|
| Overview of the Renewables Industry
|| Introduction to the Land and Water Renewables Industry
| Introduction to the Air Renewables Industry
|| Introduction to the Biofuels Industry
| Overview of the Ethanol Market
4 ELECTIVE COURSES
Certification of Renewables Industry Proficiency Requirements and Application
- 6 mandatory online courses
- 4 elective online courses
- Course length must be two-hours
- Mandatory courses cannot be repeated as an elective
- A comprehensive final written exam will be administered after all online courses are completed.
- Must be completed within 3 months
- Must receive a 75% to pass final written exam
- All final exams must be submitted in English
- Each online course is:
- Approximately two-hours in length
- Complete with practice exercises, quizzes and a final exam
- All 10 online courses must be successfully completed with at least an 80% on each final exam
- If any exam is failed, you are entitled to take the course again for a re-examination fee of $100. Final written exam cannot be re-taken.
- All online courses must be successfully completed within 12-months of commencing the programme
- Comprehensive Payment Plan
- 1995 USD
- 1345 GBP (+VAT for UK based candidates)
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Candidates are welcome to purchase the above courses on www.oxfordprincetonlive.com on an individual basis to work towards the certificate and avoid the upfront payment
- All courses still must be completed within 12-months of commencing the first course
- Upon completion of the course curriculum, candidates will be subject to a 250USD or 175GBP (+VAT if UK based) examination fee to finish the certificate
- Please note the Comprehensive Payment Plan provides saving of over 350USD or 250GBP!