Certification of Oil Industry Expertise
A candidate must demonstrate to The Oxford Princeton Programme that they have earned the Certification of Oil Industry Expertise through successful completion of fifteen web-based courses and one comprehensive final written exam.
The learning objectives of the ten mandatory courses and five electives will combine to develop an understanding of the entire oil value chain in order to successfully write the final exam.
|TEN MANDATORY COURSES|
| Introduction to the Oil Industry
|| Petroleum Refining Made Easy
| Petroleum Products Trading
|| Introduction to Oil Shipping
| Introduction to Petroleum Chemistry
|| Introduction to Refinery Economics
| Oil Storage Overview
|| Chemistry in the Petroleum Refinery
| A Basic Overview of Petrochemicals
|| Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production
|FIVE ELECTIVE COURSES|
|Applicants can choose five titles that supplement and expand along their desired training path. The mandatory courses cannot be repeated as an elective. Electives must be two-hours in length. Please view our entire online training catalogue here.|
Certification of Oil Industry Expertise Requirements and Application
- Ten mandatory online courses
- Five elective online courses
- Course length must be two-hours
- Mandatory courses cannot be repeated as an elective
- A comprehensive final written exam will be administered after all online courses are completed.
- Must be completed within 3 months
- Must receive a 75% to pass final written exam
- All final exams must be submitted in English
- Each online course is:
- Approximately two-hours in length
- Complete with practice exercises, quizzes and a final exam
- All 15 online courses must be successfully completed with at least an 80% on each final exam
- If any exam is failed, you are entitled to take the course again for a re-examination fee of $100
- Final written exam cannot be re-taken.
- All online courses must be successfully completed within 12-months of commencing the programme
- Comprehensive Payment Plan
- 2995 USD
- 1995 GBP (+VAT for UK based candidates)
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Candidates are welcome to purchase the above courses on www.oxfordprincetonlive.com on an individual basis to work towards the certificate and avoid the upfront payment
- All courses still must be completed within 12-months of commencing the first course
- Upon completion of the course curriculum, candidates will be subject to a 250USD or 175GBP (+VAT if UK based) examination fee to finish the certificate
- Please note the Comprehensive Payment Plan provides saving of over 400USD or 350GBP!