Certification of Energy Industry Expertise
A candidate must demonstrate to The Oxford Princeton Programme that they have earned the Certification of Energy Industry Expertise through successful completion of fifteen web-based courses and one comprehensive final written exam.
The learning objectives of the ten mandatory courses and five electives will combine to develop a strong foundational knowledge of the primary energy industries in order to successfully write the final exam.
|TEN MANDATORY COURSES|
| Introduction to the Oil Industry
|| Introduction to the Power Industry
| Overview of the Natural Gas Industry
|| Gas Markets and Deregulation
| Overview of the Global LNG Market
|| Overview of the Shale Gas Market
| Natural Gas Liquids
|| Comprehending the Coal Industry
| Overview of the Ethanol Market
|| Overview of the Renewables Industry
|FIVE ELECTIVE COURSES|
|Applicants can choose five titles that supplement and expand along their desired training path. The mandatory courses cannot be repeated as an elective. Electives must be two-hours in length. Please view our entire online training catalogue here.|
Certification of Energy Industry Expertise Requirements and Application
- Ten mandatory online courses
- Five elective online courses
- Course length must be two-hours
- Mandatory courses cannot be repeated as an elective
- A comprehensive final written exam will be administered after all online courses are completed.
- Must be completed within 3 months
- Must receive a 75% to pass final written exam
- All final exams must be submitted in English
- Each online course is:
- Approximately two-hours in length
- Complete with practice exercises, quizzes and a final exam
- All 15 online courses must be successfully completed with at least an 80% on each final exam
- If any exam is failed, you are entitled to take the course again for a re-examination fee of $100. Final written exam cannot be re-taken.
- All online courses must be successfully completed within 12-months of commencing the programme
- Comprehensive Payment Plan
- 2995 USD
- 1995 GBP (+VAT for UK based candidates)
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Candidates are welcome to purchase the above courses on www.oxfordprincetonlive.com on an individual basis to work towards the certificate and avoid the upfront payment
- All courses still must be completed within 12-months of commencing the first course
- Upon completion of the course curriculum, candidates will be subject to a 250USD or 175GBP (+VAT if UK based) examination fee to finish the certificate
- Please note the Comprehensive Payment Plan provides saving of over 400USD or 350GBP!