The Oxford Princeton Programme’s Online Certification Series
Energy certificates earned exclusively online
Standing out in the crowded energy space begins with developing industry knowledge. That’s why the who’s who in energy have relied on The Oxford Princeton Programme to deliver the professional training critical to compete in this dynamic industry.
With instructor-led post graduate programmes already in place for international oil trading and energy derivatives, The Oxford Princeton Programme is pleased to offer six certification paths available solely online that will establish recipients as vetted authorities in their field.
Each certification track combines a series of mandatory courses in addition to elective courses chosen by the candidate. The courses are written by The Oxford Princeton Programme’s esteemed faculty who display their extensive experience and knowledge through each two-hour self-study training module.
Both companies and individuals alike will greatly benefit from the stamp of approval these certificates will provide.
By sponsoring employees, a company can:
- Underline the energy expertise your organisation brings to future business deals
- Provide a structured onboarding curriculum for new hires
- Exhibit support for your staff’s professional development
By enrolling as an individual, a candidate can:
- Separate your CV/resume from competing job applicants
- Show potential employers your dedication to the energy industry and desire to learn
- Build-on the knowledge gained during university and work
Understand the detailed benefits of each certification and candidacy requirements by clicking on the titles below.