Let our experts come to you. This option is ideal for organizations that want to train a team or several individuals without the added expense of travel and time away from work. With proper preparation, contents can be customized to address challenges and opportunities specific to your business which remain exclusive and therefore completely confidential.
This option offers the ultimate in customization and convenience. Come to us with your particular business situation and training needs and let us assist in the design of a course exclusive to your enterprise.
Almost all our public courses are available for on-sites/in-house training. The following courses, designed to be presented as on-sites, are also available:
- Liquidity and Counterparty Risk Management (LCRM)
- The Futura Project© (Part 1) – Gas Project Planning, Development and Financing (NG10)
- The Futura Project© (Part 2) – Gas Sales Contract Negotiation and Integration (NG11)
- Gasoline Technology - Specifications, Quality, Blending Components, Additives and Market Developments (RF5)
- Automotive Diesel Fuels - Fuel Manufacture, Product Quality, Engine Design and the Potential for Additives (RF6)
- Retail Marketing - Maximizing Brands, Networks and Outlets (RM1)
- Retail Engineering Management (REM)
- Retail Site Management (RSM)
- Retail Strategy Management (RST)
- Synthetic and VHVI-Based Lubricant Technology (LB2)
- Gas and Chemicals - Markets, Trading and Shipping Logistics (TDCG)
Our Manager Support Representatives are always available to answer any queries.
Canada (403) 284-0365
UK +44 1865 250521
US (609) 520-9099
Singapore +65 6837 8030
E-mail us at: email@example.com