Choose from over 70 pre-scheduled courses held in major markets worldwide. Every course offers limited seating and a diverse delegate pool. Lecture, case studies, simulation and discussion are combined for optimal interactive learning. Most courses include a preparatory web-based component.
Some of our instructor-led courses require an understanding of basic concepts as well as level of experience. To help properly place delegates, we have developed pre-tests for each of the following:
- Energy Risk Management (ERM)
- Options II - Options Pricing and Applications (OPA)
- Options III - Option Strategies (OS)
- Options IV - Exotic Options (EXO)
- Options IV - Exotic Options (Commodities) (EXOC)
- Principles of International Oil Trading (TR0)
- International Oil Trading and Pricing (TR1)
- International Oil Trading - Advanced Techniques and Strategic Price Risk Management (TR2)
- The Use of Advanced Instruments in International Oil Price Risk Management (TR3)
- Energy Derivatives Pricing, Hedging and Risk Management (DPH2)
- Advanced Energy Derivatives Pricing, Hedging and Risk Management (DPH3)
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Technology (GDT1)
The Oxford Princeton Programme has created "road maps" for those seeking full expertise status in a specified field. These paths offer a series of courses that can be taken over a flexible time horizon. They apply to all professionals (entry-level, middle manager, senior management) as one can enter anywhere on the path as is suitable with his or her individual level of knowledge, skill and experience. Consult with our Manager Support Representatives to determine the path and entry point that best fits you.
- Trading, Derivatives, Hedging and Risk Management
- The Oil Industry
- The Natural Gas Industry
- The Power Industry
- The Coal Industry
This advanced option offers the highest caliber of formal training in highly specialised fields and are internationally recognised.
Our Manager Support Representatives are always available to answer any queries.
Canada (403) 284-0365
UK +44 1865 250521
US (609) 520-9099
Singapore +65 6837 8030
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org